Monday, June 23, 2008


Ok, so I am finally posting. I don't know about this, I hope I can get into it as much as the rest of you. This is all I am doing for now,I am exausted from figuring it out and you all know how crazy my days are. This is in Fire Hole Canyon in Yellowstone National Park. It was the first vacation of the year. We went last weekend with Chad's family.
Hopefully all of you will be surprised when you check my blog.

4 comments:

Julie (ASmAcc) said...

Congratulations Tammy! I am so happy you are posting. I can help you figure more stuff our when I visit - like titles. Hehe =)

Charlene said...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Finally....it wasn't too bad was it? It will get easier, and hopefully you will enjoy it too. Welcome to blogging!

NYTON DAZE said...

You will love it like the rest of us. Soon you will be in the habit!!! It's such a great way to keep in touch with family and friends and let them know what you guys are up to....so I expect some more posts:)

Kim said...

Yeah Tammy!! it looks awesome. You don't give yourself enough credit!!